S'MORES HOT CHOCOLATE
Rich cocoa, gooey marshmallows, sweet natural honey, and graham cracker crumbs. We've taken the beloved s'more and turned into an irresistible, soul soothing hot chocolate.
Thankfully, this recipe comes just in time for the Winter season when all we want to do is bundle up by a fire and sip the perfect cup of hot cocoa.
You Will Need
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup Nomad's Hot Chocolate West Africa 45% Dark
- 2 tbsp melted Nomad's Chocolate Esmeraldas 72% Dark
- 2 tbsp sugar/ sweetener of choice
- 1 pinch salt
- graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup marshmallows
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 small skewers
- Note* ingredients for 2 servings
- Heat milk and water in a saucepan over medium heat until hot but not boiling
- Add Nomad's Hot Chocolate West Africa 45% Dark, melted chocolate, sugar and salt and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Meanwhile, place honey on a small plate. Invert 2 mugs/glasses into honey; slide around until rims are lightly coated in honey. Place graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl; twist mug rims into crumbs until coated. You could also add some graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of your mug for extra graham flavour.
- Thread 2 marshmallows onto each skewer and lightly toast them.Divide hot chocolate between prepared mugs. Garnish with marshmallow skewers and serve immediately.