RAW VEGAN RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 2½ cups pitted Medjool dates
- ½ cup cacao powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
CHOC RASPBERRY TOPPING:
- 6 tbsp Nomad Chef's Cocoa (cocoa powder)
- 6 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 4 tbsp of nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- One tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Chop the dates and soak in the water for 20min.
- In the food processor grind the hazelnut and walnuts until fine.
- Add cacao powder and salt and continue to grind.
- Add bit by bit chopped dates until dense and sticky.
- Press mixture down firmly onto a square 18cm x 18cm brownie tin lined with baking paper and set aside
- In a bowl mix together all your ingredients until well combined.
(It should resemble a thick sauce)
DRESSING THE BROWNIE:
- Pour the sauce mixture over the brownie base and smooth out with a spatula.
- Sprinkle raspberries on top.
- Freeze the brownies for about 1 hour until set.
- Once set cut into square and serve.
The brownies can be kept in a freezer for about 4 weeks