HOMEMADE GOURMET ICED CHOCOLATE
This recipe elevates the classic Iced Chocolate to new gourmet heights by using Nomad''s West Africa 45% Dark Hot Chocolate powder, fresh mint leaves, and gelato ice cream. Perfect on a hot summer night, this chocolatey beverage is sure to satisfy any chocolate lover who is looking to cool off.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 heaped full tsp of Nomad's West Africa 45% Dark Hot Chocolate
- 3 tbs of boiling water
- 200ml of water or cold milk
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 1 scoop of chocolate gelato or vanilla ice cream
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint
- Put two heaped full tsp of Nomad's West Africa 45% Dark Hot Chocolate and 6 tbs of boiling water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the water or the milk and blend to combine.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Add the ice cubes to the chocolate mixture and blend until it is frothy.
- Pour a splash of club soda into the bottom of the glass then fill the glass with the chocolate mixture, leaving about 3 cm of space at the top.
- Place a small scoop of chocolate gelato or vanilla ice cream on the top.
- Garnish with fresh mint.