HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE MARBLE CAKE
This classic childhood cooking memory will have your taste buds dancing with a joy. If you are seeking for a new taste of classic marble cake look no further. This innovative recipes created by our social friend @diannayota brings the old fashion taste of marble cake to the new level. Hazelnut chocolate, hazelnuts,
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 & 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice (or cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 heaped tbsps Nomad Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mix mashed bananas, eggs and milk together, then add remaining ingredients (except drinking choc & hazelnuts).
- Separate mixture into two bowls.
- Add 3 heaped tbsps of Nomad Hazelnut Hot Chocolate to one bowl and mix through.
- Randomly pour each of the mixtures into the baking tin.
- Top with chopped hazelnuts.
- Cook for 50 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
For the frosting.
- Mix together some salted caramel YoPro, dash of maple syrup & 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice.
- Top and spread over when cake is cool.
- Slice & enjoy!!