YOU WILL NEED
- 3/4 cup toppings. Choose from any of the following, and chop or crush them if they’re large:
- Nuts:almonds, pecans, walnuts hazelnuts, pistachios, macadamias, cashews or peanuts
- Dried fruit:dried cranberries, cherries, apricots, candied ginger
- Hundreds & thousands and rainbow sprinkles
- 200g Nomad Chocolate Buttons 72% Dark
- Preheat the oven to 160 C. Toast the nuts/seeds on a rimmed baking sheet until fragrant and turning lightly golden on the edges, about 10 minutes. Transfer the nuts to a cutting board and roughly chop them. Set aside to cool down.
- Melt Nomad Chocolate buttons in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of just simmering water (don't let bowl touch the water), stirring until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate buttons over 2 prepared trays 10x25cm rectangle. Use a silicone or rubber spatula to spread chocolate evenly over the centre area of the baking sheet—aim for about 0.5-1cm thickness (it won’t reach the edges).
- Working quickly sprinkle with nut mixture over 1 tray.
- Sprinkle hundreds and thousands or rainbow sprinkles over 2nd tray.
- Let chocolate barks to cool on the room temperature for couple of hours.
- Peel away baking paper from bark and break each bark into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container lined with baking paper until ready to eat.