VEGNA HOT CHOCOLATE COOKIES WITH MARSHMALLOWS
VEGAN HOT CHOCOLATE COOKIES
These Vegan Hot Chocolate Cookies with Marshmallow and chocolate syrup are insanely delicious, and also happen to be plant-based and easy to make!
Quick and easy, crunchy and soft, perfect for satisfying all your chocolate cravings.
Recipe created by our social friend @bychantel_
YOU WILL NEED
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 flour
- 1/4 cup Nomad Hot Chocolate West Africa 45% Dark
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Vegan marshmallows
- Melted vegan chocolate / chocolate sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the butter, brown sugar and almond milk together.
- In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the dry ingredients into the wet mix.
- Take a tablespoon of dough and roll it into balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 9 minutes, remove from the oven and press marshmallows into the centre.
- Bake for another 3 - 5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. If using, drizzle chocolate on top.