PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE
Few things pair better than chocolate and peanut butter. Yet, we rarely see the two combined in beverage-form. Luckily, our ultra-decadent Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate is here to fill the void!
The richness of Nomad’s West Africa 45% Dark Hot Chocolate melds together beautifully with peanut butter to create a thick, creamy hot chocolate that is unlike any other. Make it a vegan peanut butter hot chocolate by using almond, soy, or any other alternative milk!
You Will Need
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 4 tbsp Nomad's Hot Chocolate West Africa 45% Dark
- 2 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 30 g of Nomad's Ecuador Esmeraldas 72% Dark Chocolate
- For Garnish:
- Cold heavy whipping cream
- Melted peanut butter
- In a saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until it's warm.
- Whisk in the Nomad's Hot Chocolate West Africa 45% Dark, salt and then add peanut butter and Nomad's Ecuador Esmeraldas 72% Dark Chocolate Esmeraldas.
- Cover and remove from heat. If you would like a very thick hot cocoa, let it sit (covered) for 5 minutes before serving, otherwise serve immediately.