ICED CHOCOLATE WITH ROSE AND PISTACHIO ICE CREAM
Pretty as a picture, and twice as tasty. Yes, an iced chocolate, but no ordinary iced chocolate. This is a delicately perfumed connection; chocolate gives the richness, pistachio ice cream brings a lovely soft cold layer and generous serving of rose syrup gives the most divine floral notes. Winter or summer, you'll be making this iced chocolate again and again.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 50ml of chocolate syrup made using Nomad's Drinking chocolate with Rose.
- Note follow the link to see how to make Nomad's Chocolate Syrup. We recommend using Rose Drinking Chocolate
- 200ml milk
- 30ml of Rose syrup
- 2 scoops of pistachio ice cream
- 1 tbsp of crushed pistachios
- 1 tbsp of Rose petals
- Squeeze 30ml of Nomad's Homemade Chocolate Syrup into glass,
- Add 2 scoops of pistachio ice cream
- Add 30ml of Rose syrup
- Add 200ml of milk of your choice into the glass
- Top with chocolate syrup, crushed pistachios and rose petals