CHOCOLATE EASTER NEST
With Easter just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to get into your kitchen & whip up some of these super simple CHOCOLATE EASTER NEST🐰🍫
YOU WILL NEED:
- 100g Nomad's Ecuador Esmeraldas 72% Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup slithered almonds
- 1 cup rice puffs
- 1 packet of chocolate eggs
- Melt chocolate.
- Combined all ingredients in bowl.
- Separate mixture in a muffin tin (silicone ones make the process much easier), press down in to centre to give the nest-like affect & place eggs in the centre.
- Freeze for at least 20 minutes & they are ready to serve.