Sydney we LOVE YOU Giveaway
Participation in this Giveaway activities is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. By entering this promotion, entrants certify that they are 18 years of age or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister.
- Nominations and entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
HOW TO NOMINATE
To nominate individuals must complete the following steps during the Give-away Activity Period:
- Email to email@example.com nominee, their name & shipping address and message Nominator would like to send.
- 100 x tins of West Africa 45% Dark Drinking Chocolate
- Total give-away pool value: $1800 AUD.
- The give-away period will run from Wednesday 4 August 021 to 11:59pm AEST Sunday 8th August 2021.
- Every day the first twenty (20) nominations will be selected by a representative of Nomad Chocolate, the operator of the competition. The rest of the nominations will not be rolled to the next day.
- The Nominator will be notified via email message one (1) business day after the nomination.
- Nominees need to live in one of the 8 affected LGA's of Sydney. Please refer to NSW Government website to confirm these NSW Local Government Areas of Concern.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- If the address was incorrect or or the nominee cannot take up a give-way product or be contacted within 7 days, the give-away will be forfeited and a supplementary person - the next one in the line.
- Nomad Tryal Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for nominations that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or not received by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- Each giveaway that is Nomad Hot Chocolate West Africa 45% Dark 200g is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. Nomad Trial Pty Ltd will not be responsible for any inability of a prize-winner to take up the specified giveaway product.
- Nomad Trial Pty Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the giveaway act and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, nominator shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Nomad Trial Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion, disqualify nominations deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this giveaway activity, and as to any other aspect of this giveaway activity, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Nominators are not to submit any offensive and discriminative material, and will find their nomination removed if evident in their comments.
- This giveaway activity is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering the give-away, each Nominator releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition. All information provided by this giveaway activity Nominator is provided to Nomad Trial Pty Ltd and not to Instagram.
- The information provided will only be used for the purposes of administering this activity.
- Entry into this giveaway activity is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Nomad Trial Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This giveaway activity and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australia law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- The promoter is NOMAD TRAIL PTY LTD, ABN 30 624 286 362. Head Office: 430 The Boulevarde , NSW 2232