Instagram Terms and Conditions Win Nomad Chocolate
NOMAD CHOCOLATE SEPTEMBER 2022 INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. By entering this promotion, entrants certify that they 18 years of age or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister.
- Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
This promotion is a game of skill. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Follow @nomadchocolate
- Guess Nomad Chocolate new flavour
- This delicious prize includes;
1 x Robert Gordon Cup
1 x Nomad Chocolate Mocha Latte 200g
- Total prize pool value: $150 AUD.
- First 3 contestant who guess the new flavour will win the prize.
- The promotional period will run from the 15/9/2022 to 11:59am AEST 20/9/2022
- THREE winners will be selected by a representative of Nomad Chocolate, the operator of the competition, based on the merit of their submission to the competition prompt.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram message within three (3) business days of the competition’s closure.
- The winner will be announced in the Instagram Message on the 21st of September 2022 at 2pm
- The judges are looking for first guess.
- The Judge's decision is final. The winner will be contacted using the details provided on entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize or be contacted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter's sole discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or not received by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize-winner to take up the specified prize.
- It is a condition of entry that you agree to public posting of your entry on the Nomad Chocolate Instagram page if you are a winner.
- You agree to allow the Promoter the post your name as part of the winner announcement promotions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants are not to submit any offensive and discriminative material, and will find their post removed if evident in their comments.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition. All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
The information provided will only be used for the purposes of administering the promotion.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australia law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.